- 60% cotton 40% bamboo
- 230 g/m^2
- gathered shoulder
- silver rings
- 85" from rings to tail (measured pre-wash with soft tape)
- 28" wide (measured pre-wash with soft tape)
Yaro is excited to introduce our new blend with 60% cotton and 40% natural bamboo linen. Their natural bamboo yarn is obtained through a mechanical production process. This process is similar to the one that produces linen from flax and requires no chemicals, pesticides or fungicides. The natural bamboo linen yarn is very envoronmentally friendly and is fully biodegradable.
The natural bamboo yarn has a behaviour similar to those of linen and hemp, but becomes softer much faster. It has a silky feel and shimmer.
- Headquartered in the Netherlands
- Manufacturer of woven baby slings produced with in the European Union
- Motto - affordable woven slings to promote the babywearing and the great quality.
- Created by a group of babywearing consultants who want to promote babywearing and make it affordable.