- 100% cotton
- 265 g/m^2
- gathered shoulder
- silver rings
- 85" from rings to tail (measured pre-wash with soft tape)
- 28" wide (measured pre-wash with soft tape)
This ring sling is soft out of the bag and breaks in after only one wash and steam iron making it a good options for beginners! The wrap is soft enough for a newborn.
Organic cotton is strong but breaks in easily. This Dandy is a combination of our Arctic Sunset Grad mixed with Cedar - giving you a great variety of looks. It is suitable for every wrapper, beginner or experienced. Comfortable with most ages. Slightly textured, stays in place very well, glides nicely where needed.
- Headquartered in the Netherlands
- Manufacturer of woven baby slings produced with in the European Union
- Motto - affordable woven slings to promote the babywearing and the great quality.
- Created by a group of babywearing consultants who want to promote babywearing and make it affordable.