- Regular - Best suited for people up to 6ft and or under 180lbs
- Long - Best suited for people taller then 6ft and or over 180lbs
However, our stretchy wrap is more than a baby carrier. It is the finest of American workmanship. The fabric is knit in New England from 55% recycled Repreve-blend (r) yarns. The sewing and labeling and final packing all happen in New England at small family-owned businesses. These wraps have been thoroughly tested to meet US and European safety standards. Even the packaging is carefully chosen — low-impact hemp-PEVA zippered bags will double as a wetbag for your wrap, and the paper inserts are printed with vegetable ink on recycled paper.
Is it a stretchy wrap, a bathing suit, a mesh wrap, or …..?
Though less stretchy than most other popular stretch wraps on the US market, this wrap has all the cush, softness, and “poppability” you expect from a stretchy wrap and will be a perfect everyday, sport, or water carrier. However, like most true stretchy wraps on the market (vs. hybrid-stretchies, like Wrapsody Hybrid) you will probably find it most useful until your baby is about 25 pounds or 12-18 months old.
The Wrap(Du)O by Wrapsody is one-of-a-kind! Similar in support and comfort to other stretch wraps on the market, its fabric is unique: fast-drying fabric,as light as your favorite swimsuit comfortable as your favorite technical running shirt, and elegant as your favorite skirt. From fabric to labeling, this product is made in New England, USA. Features at a glance:
- Hypoallergenic stretchy fabric feels great on the skin and is perfect for carrying your child both in and out of the water!
- Tapered ends and narrow body make this carrier lightweight and cool.
- Fabric blocks 97.5% – 98% of the sun’s rays (UPF 45), reducing the need for sunscreen.
- Just-right stretch makes it easy to wash between you and baby or pop baby in and out without adjusting the carrier.
- Portable and packable — folds down into a quart-sized sandwich baggie.
- Soft finished edge is comfortable for your child’s legs.
- Hi-tech sport knit wicks moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- Water use to 35 pounds; land use to 25 pounds.
- Silky, slinky fabric even looks great for evening wear!