Want the handwoven feel but at 1/2 the cost? You are going to love the new accessible line from West of 4th Weaving! These carriers have the look and feel of a handwoven, but they are made on a machine!
- 100% cotton plain weave
- 1/4" hemmed rails
- ~31" wide loomstate
- blunt ends (aka no tapers)
- machine woven
West 4th Wraps are the designs of Nancy (master weaver aka weaving royalty). Nancy started weaving when she was 18 years old when she joined her local weaving guild. In 2015 Nancy and her husband Corwyn began her own studio in Canada and line of products.
Each West 4th Wrap have unique design features that were pioneered by Nancy specifically for baby wearing. The soft and supple fabric is like a second skin with excellent grip to give new and experinced wearers the ease of wrapping.
- machine washable on gentle cycle with liquid detergent (free of dyes, optical brighteners, and fabric softeners aka cloth diaper safe detergent)
- no bleach, no fabric softener
- tumble dry on low to medium heat (no dryer sheets)
- do not dry clean
- iron with or without steam on medium heat
All images of products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.