Have you wrapped with a cloud? You have got to try this very soft, cushy, and supportive handwoven wrap Dark Blue Sky with super soft flax blend!
- 50% cotton, 25% flax, 25% lyocel; plain weave
- raw selvedges
- ~31" wide loomstate
- blunt ends (aka no tapers)
- handwoven in Canada
West 4th Wraps are the handwoven designs of Nancy (master weaver aka weaving royalty) that are woven with love at West of the 4th Weaving. Nancy started weaving when she was 18 years old when she joined her local weaving guild. In 2015 Nancy and her husband Corwyn began her own studio in Canada and line of products.
Each West 4th Wrap have unique design features that were pioneered by Nancy specifically for baby wearing. The soft and supple fabric is like a second skin with excellent grip to give new and experinced wearers the ease of wrapping.
These carriers are handwoven and do come with beauty marks. These can included thread variations that look like nubs and slubs, weaver's knots (you need to tie a lot of spools together to make a carriers!), etc. These beauty marks do not effect the safety of the carrier and are considered to be a normal variation of handweaving.
- machine washable on gentle cycle with liquid detergent (free of dyes, optical brighteners, and fabric softeners aka cloth diaper safe detergent)
- no bleach, no fabric softener
- tumble dry on low to medium heat (no dryer sheets)
- do not dry clean
- iron with or without steam on medium heat
All images of products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.