From day 1, we knew we wanted to create the world's most perfect beater wrap (a wrap that can be kept in the car and washed over and over again in the machine). After testing out many different weaves, we settled on a twill weave that had a great amount of diagonal stretch and a weight that would be a suitable for all ages.
In order to keep costs low, this first design is a stock pattern.
As with all Smittens, Watermelon Jubilee is made to be worn! This is a medium-heavy weight dobby woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. It is made of 100% cotton and arrives in a "loom state." As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through pre-schoolers
- Color: Pink, Green, Blue, Tan, Brown, Pale Yellow
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium-heavy (Approx 285g/m² pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Watermelon Jubilee goes to the Humane Society of the United States
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
Width- 27" POST-WASH
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.6m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.6m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.7m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*