Coast 'Bot Boy' gets gadgety with an imagined scene of a robot-building workshop! A gray panel is filled with colorful robots, stars, springs, tools, and oil splatters! This ultra fun design is framed with our olive green canvas and matching olive hood. Coast 'Bot Boy' has the same futuristic scene and olive green canvas, with the added breathability of a light gray ventilated mesh center panel and mesh hood.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
MESH BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
1. ERGONOMIC M-POSITION SEAT
Supports safe development for baby’s body
2. DUAL-ADJUSTMENT PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT CANVAS
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
4. MESH PANEL
Provides ventilation for optimal breathability
5. MULTIPLE ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
6. WIDE PADDED WAISTBAND
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
7. EXTRA LEG PADDING
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
8. EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN
Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert*
9. COORDINATING BASE & HOOD
Olive canvas base with coordinating removable hood in purple breathable mesh fabric to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).