Introducing Tala Danica
Tala - Vega is a stunningly simple shooting star design inspired by fireworks. This is a great all around morsel of fluff and it is deceptively cushy. Vega's passes hold tight with its medium amount of cottony grip but doesn't cause the wearer to break out in a sweat while wrapping! You will love how the wrap moulds your little one close like a warm hug. This wrap yields a large knot that laughs in the face of danger and is meant to be worn as a badge of honor!
Our fans love the ability to machine wash and tumble dry, as well as the minimal effort to tame. Seriously, some tennis balls during the tumble dry phase and it is ready to double as a snuggly soft couch throw! Smitten wraps are both woven and finished in the United States and spun of rock-solid cotton warp that is cut wide to support your firecracker from birth until kindergarten.
This color-way was selected for our very limited black warp series and will not be rewoven, like never ever!
This is a 100% cotton medium-weight ring sling, with medium texture and makes for an incredible bloom shotColor way is similar to Fatty Catty Bailey.
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (38lbs)
- Color: Black & Fuschia
- Black Sling Rings
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 250 g/m² prewash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Talas goes to ICAN International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Please note you must always wash on cold or the black will fade.
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*