This item is on closeout and no longer eligible for returns or exchanges.
Introducing Tala Seren
We are thrilled to show you the latest color-way of our favorite star design, Tala. This shade of lilac is named after the Welsh name for Star.
This is a limited edition color-way will only be with us a short while.
As with all Smittens, Seren is made to be worn! This is a medium weight jacquard woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. It is made of 100% cotton and arrives in a "loom state." As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: Soft Lilac & Ecru
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 250g/m² pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Talas goes to ICAN International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 4 - 3.7m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.7m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry on low to no heat. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: as a budget friendly wrap, some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.