With Soul full buckles carrying your baby is not only easy but also fashionable!
Soul linens are known for their moisture-wicking ability and are ideal carriers for hot and humid climates. Chambray linen is a strong, smooth fabric with white weft threads and colored warp threads. Together they make soft and stylish carriers that are unbelievably sleek and airy!
They are very easy to use and highly adjustable to fit a wide range of caregivers. The ergonomic design allows you to carry baby in his/her natural position ideal for a growing body. It is also ergonomic for the wearer by distributing the weight of the baby evenly on your own body so that you can comfortably carry him/her for longer periods.
These highly adjustable carriers fit babywearers ranging from petite to ‘plus sizes’! Buckles make them quick and hassle-free.
Measurements Standard Size
- Weight recommendation – 7-18 kg (15-39lbs)
- Seat width – 15.5 inches
- Body panel height – 17 inches
- Weight- less than 600 grams
Measurements Toddler Size
- Weight recommendation (~25 lbs - 55lbs)
- Seat width – 19 inches
- Body panel height – 18.5 inches
- Made from 100% Irish linen lightweight and breathable
- Designed to be used in 2 positions: front and back carry
- PFA (Perfect Fit Adjusters) allow perfectly customized fits and make breastfeeding on the go easy
- Three-way adjustable shoulder straps provide the best fit for every body
- Legs out padding & seat darts Wide softly padded shoulders
- Soft and lightly padded waistband
- Wide and comfortable adjustable hood
- Folds up small and compact enough to fit in your handbag!
Soul linens come prewashed so there is no need to wash the carrier prior to use. HAND WASH only in cold water and line dry. NO bleach & NO fabric softeners.
Why Soul? Owned & operated by a husband and wife team who believe that babywearing can make the world a happier place! Passed ASTM F2236-14 safety testing Empowers the local economy in Bangalore, India Lovingly handmade by skilled artisans and weavers with a bunch of experience.
Soul fabrics may show color variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
All images of products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.