'Soul Tai' is inspired by the traditional Asian style carrier known as a 'Meh Dai. This ergonomic baby carrier combines the comfort of woven wraps with the ease and convenience of a structured carrier. Full Moon on Grey is simple, versatile and beautiful.
Soul Tais are designed to be light-weight and airy so that they can comfortably be used in hot and humid weather.
- Weight recommendation : 7 -18 kgs (15-39 lbs)
- 88" waist
- 80" shoulder length
- 12" width strap at the shoulders
- Soul Tai panel is 16" tall at tallest point to top of the waist band and 15" wide at the top of the waist band measured with soft tape.
- Made with 100% woven cotton
- Designed to be used in 3 ergonomic positions – front, hip and back carry
- Wide and comfortable adjustable hood
- Contoured body panel to give a sleek and elegant look and a comfortable snug fit.
- Long and wide shoulder straps for optimum weight distribution and comfort to suit people of all sizes.
- The ‘hybrid’ shoulder is a lightly padded and opens out to wrap width.
- Wide supportive waistband.
Spot clean recommended for longevity. Hand or machine wash on cold on gentle cycle. Line dry and steam ironing recommended.
- Detergent free of optical brightener, NO BLEACH, NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- Owned & operated by a husband and wife team who believe that babywearing can make the world happier!
- Passed ASTM F2236-14 safety testing
- Empowers the local economy in Bangalore, India
- Lovingly handmade by skilled artisans and weavers with oodles of experience.
Soul is proud to be a budget friendly brand. These affordable products might have some cosmetic beauty marks such as: skipped threads, broken threads, knots, snubs and nubs, slight thread shifting or large floats. None of these inconsistencies will affect the functionally of the product.
All images of products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.
Formerly known as Soul Tai and Mei Tais.