Soren Alba features a family of cuddly owls high up in the trees, and was inspired by the fabulous book series called the Guardians of Ga'hoole! You are going to love these fabulous pattern in our lighter-weight mercerized cotton blend. Soren Alba has the feel of supremely newborn worthy softness like bamboo but with the rugged qualities of cotton!
Passes will easily slide into place and require little effort to adjust, making it a top must have for new wrappers and a snuggly addition to every seasoned professionals collection!
Our fans love this blend because there is no breaking in required! One wash and one tumble dry and you are good to go conquer the world!
This is a 60% mercerized cotton and 40% cotton lighter-weight wrap, with slight texture.The color is similar to Fatty Catty Curacao.
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: ecru & bay blue
- ~27" wide post-wash
- Material: 60% cotton 40% mercerized cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 230 g/m²)
- Arrives loomstate = WASH AND TUMBLE DRY BEFORE USE :)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Soren goes to the National Audubon Society
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.6m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.6m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.7m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
As with all Smittens, Soren is made to be worn! This is a lighter weight jacquard woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
Photo Credit: Sarah Hester Photography
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, weaver's knots, small pulls, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*