Gertie Mesozoic, a prehistoric cuddle monster!
This wrap will you give you a bloom shot to make all the wrappers on IG #totesjelly Also it is wide, which means menacing knot shots to scare away all who would attend to pinch you little one's cheeks and the ability to carrying your BFF through a bar-crawl zombie apocalypse!
As many of you may not know half of Team Smitten went to college for film studies and photography. In film studies 101 one of the most important and iconic "cartoons" was Gertie the Dinosaur. This was the cartoon that paved the way for all animated features! It seemed very fitting to name our dinosaur wrap Gertie, is named in honor of Gertie the Dinosaur the world's 1st key frame animator by animator Winsor McCay!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through pre-schoolers
- Color: Ecru & Pale Blue, dark blue, gray
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 260g/m pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Gertie goes to the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
Width- 29-30" POST-WASH
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Generously sized to allow of repeated use of the dryer (aka Smittens run longer compared to other woven wrap brands you may be able to size down)
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.7m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.7m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.7m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*