The Vena Cava design is inspired by a spilled sweetheart candy incident! Rachel gave it the name as a nod to her cardiologist uncle. The heart design is classic and fun.
As with all Smittens, Coracinus is made to be worn! The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
- Jacquard Woven Material
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through Preschooler
- Color: Black & Ecru
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 260g/m² prewash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Vena Cava's goes to Save A Child's Heart
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6-month warranty
- Size 4 - 3.7m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.7m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Width- 29-30" POST-WASH
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through Preschool.
- Arrives in "loom state", must be washed prior to use!
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*