Smitten Tala boasts a pattern of stars and branching lines reminiscent to the fireworks that inspired the design. As with all Smittens, Anusha is made to be worn! The best way to break-in any ring sling is repeated use... SO, wrap that baby!!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through Preschoolers
- Color: Deep Blue & Ecru
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 250 g/m² prewash)
- Gathered Shoulder
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Talas goes to ICAN International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6-month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Width- 28-29" POST-WASH
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
- Arrives in "loom state", must be washed before first wear!
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*