We invite you to Sail Away with Us!
This is one of our favorite designs inspired by the awesome STYX song and our son's favorite book, "Where the Wild Things Are" . Mediterranean is a specially dyed blue that we are so pleased to add to our collection!
The lighter weight woven has awesome drape and is a bit more glidey than our traditional designs. As with all Smittens, this wrap is suitable for newborn through preschool and is still supportive for the bigger kiddos.
- Jacquard Wrap Material
- Gathered Shoulder - Reversible - Turquoise colored sling rings
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through preschoolers
- Color: Bay Blue & Ecru
- Material: 60% cotton / 40% mercerized
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 230g/m² pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Sail Away with Me goes to the USO.
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
Please note this is a smidge wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, weaver's knots, small pulls, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*