We invite you to Sail Away with Us!
This is one of our favorite designs inspired by the awesome STYX song and our son's favorite book, "Where the Wild Things Are" . Mediterranean is a specially dyed blue that we are so pleased to add to our collection!
The lighter weight woven has awesome drape and is a bit more glidey than our traditional designs. As with all Smittens, this wrap is suitable for newborn through preschool and is still supportive for the bigger kiddos.
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: ecru & bay blue
- ~27" wide post-wash
- Material: 60% cotton 40% mercerized cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 230 g/m²)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Sail Away with Me goes to the USO
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.6m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.6m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.7m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
As with all Smittens, Mediterranean is made to be worn! This is a lighter weight jacquard woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, weaver's knots, small pulls, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*