Y'arrrr! Join us for some treasure hunting on the seven seas!
Edward Teach or better know as Blackbeard the Scourge of the West Indies and American Colonies is one of the most famous American pirates! He captured a french vessel and renamed her the Queen Anne's Revenge!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: ecru & marsala
- ~27" wide post-wash
- Material: 60% cotton 40% mercerized cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 230 g/m)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Queen Anne's revenge goes to La Leche League San Jose, CA.
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.6m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.6m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.7m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*