Phoebe, the largest ring of Saturn, is here to snuggle!
The lighter weight woven has awesome drape and is a bit more glidey than our traditional designs. As with all Smittens, this wrap is suitable for newborn through preschool and is still supportive for the bigger kiddos.
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (38lbs)
- Color: Marsala & Ecru
- Rings: Black
- Material: 60% cotton 40% mercerized cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 250 g/m² prewash)
- Arrives loomstate = needs to be washed and tumble dried before worn
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Phoebes goes to The Carnegie Institue of Science
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- width ~ 28" inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- gathered shoulder
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on high heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: as a budget friendly ring sling, some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.