Phoebe, the largest ring of Saturn, is here to snuggle!
Discovered in 2009 Phoebe is the largest ring of Saturn and is believed to hold Saturn's moons in their orbits! This snuggly pattern is out of this world and we know it will be love!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (38lbs)
- Color: Marine Blue & Ecru
- Rings: Silver
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 250 g/prewash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Phoebes goes to Carnegie Institute for Science
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- width ~ 28" inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- gathered shoulder
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on high heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*