Phoebe, the largest ring of Saturn, is here to snuggle!
Discovered in 2009 Phoebe is the largest ring of Saturn and is believed to hold Saturn's moons in their orbits! This snuggly pattern is out of this world and we know it will be love!
As with all Smittens, Phoebe is made to be worn! This is a medium weight jacquard woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. It is made of 100% cotton and arrives in a "loom state." As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: Marine Blue & Ecru
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 260g/pre-wash)
- Fabric Width: 30" post wash (1+/-)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Budget Friendly
- A portion of the profits from all Phoebes goes to The Carnegie Institue of Science
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Size 3 - 3.2m
- Size 4 - 3.6m
- Size 5 - 4.2m
- Size 6 - 4.6m
- Size 7 - 5.2m
- Size 8 - 5.8m
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on low heat
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*