Lenny WrapTai is reversible! Both sides can be worn :)
Every Lenny WrapTai is a wrap conversion which means it is made of the same high quality fabrics we use for manufacturing our wraps :)
- Longer length shoulder straps (~81"/205cm) = fancy tie offs and enough length for plus sized wearers!
- Unpadded shoulder and waist belt and shoulder straps are 13" wide.
- Integrated sleep hood; attaches to loops on shoulder straps with simple ties.
- 100% Cotton
- Weight : 2810 g/m²
LennyLamb Mini (mini) - Recommended for children aged between 5 -18 months
Maximum child’s weight - 40 lbs
LennyLamb toddler (maxi) - Recommended for children aged over 10 months
Maximum child’s weight - 44 lbs
Permissible measurement error is ± 3 cm
- Mini Panel size: 35x45 cm or 13.75" x 17.7"
- Toddler Panel size: 40x55 cm or 15.75" x 21"
Due to these differences Mini can perfectly adjust to the body of a baby under 18 months, while Toddler proves to be more comfortable for carrying a 2-3 year-old child.
Lenny Lamb does not recommend carrying children younger than 4 months in a structured carrier such as a mei tai or SSC. They recommend woven or elastic wraps are a better choice for newborn to 4 months old. Should you decide that you and your baby are ready to use this mei tai, Lenny Lamb recommends that you adjust the carrier panel to your baby by rolling up the waist belt in the proper way.
Recommended spot clean only. Handwash gentle on cold if necessary. Line dry only. Do not iron.
All images of products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.