Ring Slings are a fantastic carrier for the quick ups & downs that you encounter with both newborns & toddlers. Lenny Lamb ring slings are compact and make a great diaper bag carrier. This wrap conversion ring sling is made from Lenny Lamb's Forest Dew is a perfect beginner sling. The stripes are great for new wearers to learn the mechanics of tightening.
- Suitable from newborn through 15kg or 33 pounds
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Length (from center of rings) - 2.1m or 82.7in long.
- Lenny Ring Slings have blunt ends (no taper)
- Rings are Sling Ring brand. They are matte (not shiny), made from aluminum, and contain no weld points.
WASH INSTRUCTIONS: wash on cold, line dry, steam iron
Why Lenny Lamb?
- Founded in 2008, designed by a family run company , and made in Poland. Fair trade.
- Made of strong cross twill weave fabric and quality tested
- Made from 100% cotton and dyes that are Oeko-Tex certified, formaldehyde free.
Want to know how to thread your ring sling? Click here!
Want to know how to do a basic hip carry? Click here!