Lenny Meh Dai is a combination of a Meh Dai carrier and a wrap. It has a very comfortable panel that snugs your baby but it also has a four-way wrap straps that will distribute the weight evenly over the shoulders and the upper body. You can use the Lenny Meh Dai for front and back carry.
Lenny Meh Dai is reversible! Both sides can be worn :)
Every Lenny Meh Dai is a wrap conversion which means it is made of the same high quality fabrics Lenny Lamb uses for manufacturing our wraps :)
- Longer length shoulder straps (~81"/205cm) = fancy tie offs and enough length for plus sized wearers!
- Unpadded shoulder and waist belt and shoulder straps are 13" wide.
- Integrated sleep hood; attaches to loops on shoulder straps with simple ties.
- 100% Cotton
- Weight : 240 g/m²
Permissible measurement error is ± 3 cm
LennyLamb Mini (mini)
- Recommended for children aged between 5 -18 months
- Maximum child’s weight - 40 lbs
- Mini Panel size: 35x45 cm or 13.75" x 17.7"
Lenny Lamb does not recommend carrying children younger than 4 months in a structured carrier such as a mei tai or SSC. They recommend woven or elastic wraps are a better choice for newborn to 4 months old. Should you decide that you and your baby are ready to use this meh dai Lenny Lamb recommends that you adjust the carrier panel to your baby by rolling up the waist belt in the proper way.
LennyLamb toddler (maxi)
- Recommended for children aged over 18months
- Maximum child’s weight - 44 lbs
- Toddler Panel size: 40x55 cm or 15.75" x 21"
Recommended spot clean only. Handwash gentle on cold if necessary. Line dry only. Do not iron.
All images of products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.
Product formerly known as Mei Tai - Wrap Tai