Introducing Fostering Love - Charity
Smitten fans came up with an awesome name to bring awareness to foster families! Foster families are quite often given 0 minutes to prepare and welcome a child, who often times has nothing but a trash bag. These families are so vital and import to a child in transition and we hope this design will show how much we appreciate them!
This design was inspired by an internet famous graphic arts piece. We followed many dead ends and spent months attempting to find the original artist. In lieu, we had our design team use the image as inspiration, and they came up with a fabulous ring sling wearing alternative!
- Jacquard Wrap Material
- Gathered Shoulder - Gold Sling Rings
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through preschoolers
- Color: Black & Teal
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 260g/pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Fostering Love sales goes to Together We Rise
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Please note you must always wash on cold or the black will fade.
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*