This product is on closeout and no longer eligible for return or exchange to 5MR. In case of warranty, they are still covered under Didymos warranty plan. Please note we have no current plans of restocking these items.
- Material: 60% Organic Cotton 40% hemp
- Fabric Weight: 210 g/m²
- Color: Cornflower Blue, Natural
DIDYMOS has re-released the highly sought after Indio Cornflower! Woven in a blend of organic and cotton, in a beautiful rich blue tone. Perfect for wrapping newborns as well as toddlers.
- All dyes have passed the Oeko-tex 100 test.
- All dyes are as pure as possible with many only consisting of one ingredient.
- The dyes do not contain dubious ingredients (for instance halogens or heavy metals ).
- All the stages of manufacture from spinning the yarns to the final packaging take place in southern Germany or Austria.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty from Didymos.
The Didymos story:
Didymos - that´ s a Greek word and means twins. But how are twins connected to the Didymos Online Shop? In fact, it was the birth of twins that marked the starting point of the Didymos products. Erika Hoffmann, founder of Didymos, was expecting twins. As most of you might know, it is not easy to carry a baby and in the meantime doing the shopping or buying a ticket for public transport; but having twins increases the demands on parents carrying their babys to a veritable challenge. Could there be any remedy? Baby carriers, as the most intimate and deepest way of having your child around, create nearness and and a deep feeling of security.