- Material: 70% Organic Cotton 30% linen
- Fabric Weight: 240 g/m²
- Color: Mela Blue, Raw White
New DIDYMOS 1975 Aria is woven in a blend of cotton and linen with an approx. weight of 240 g/m². Originally released for the Italian market, 1975 Aria is now being offered to Didy fans of North America!
The combination of linen and cotton in Didymos wraps & slings creates a perfect balance of softness, cush, moldability, support and strength. This combination tends to feel very solid when wrapped. It doesn’t stretch or sag and is ideal for newborns right up to preschool age.
- All dyes have passed the Oeko-tex 100 test.
- All dyes are as pure as possible with many only consisting of one ingredient.
- The dyes do not contain dubious ingredients (for instance halogens or heavy metals ).
- All the stages of manufacture from spinning the yarns to the final packaging take place in southern Germany or Austria.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty from Didymos.
The Didymos story:
Didymos - that´ s a Greek word and means twins. But how are twins connected to the Didymos Online Shop? In fact, it was the birth of twins that marked the starting point of the Didymos products. Erika Hoffmann, founder of Didymos, was expecting twins. As most of you might know, it is not easy to carry a baby and in the meantime doing the shopping or buying a ticket for public transport; but having twins increases the demands on parents carrying their babys to a veritable challenge. Could there be any remedy? Baby carriers, as the most intimate and deepest way of having your child around, create nearness and and a deep feeling of security.