La-la-lace is here! This big and bold lace pattern is fit for all of the fabulous queens in the world, but named after one very famous queen who lost her head!
Hand-made in the US
- 100% cotton
- ~13" wide - prewash
- ~64" long - prewash
- blunt ends (aka no tapers)
- Made from pieces of Chantilly - Marie Wrap
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*