Chantilly Catherine is your high contrast love affair!
Chantilly lace is a world famous style of lace and the inspiration for this design! There is no "right side" up and can be worn in any direction and still look classy!
You are going to the love the hidden grip the hexagon pattern offers! This pattern also yields a lovely amount of diagonal stretch making each pass mold onto your body!
- Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through toddlers (38lbs)
- Color: Black & Ecru
- Rings: Black
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx - 250 g/prewash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Chantilly goes to Ayden Rae Foundation Hyperemesis Gravidarum Support and Awareness
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- width ~ 28" inches (post wash +/- 1.5inches)
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- gathered shoulder
Please note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on high heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These might include skipped threads, or large floats. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Stock photos are for representation only. The actual product may vary in color and texture once in hand.