The catbirdbaby meh dai is modern take on a traditional babywearing tool. Meh dais are versatile for infants and toddlers, and fit a wide range of sizes of caregivers.
• 100% cotton body fabric in stylish solids or designer prints
• 5 carrying positions, face in legs in, face in legs out, face out, hip, or back
• wrap-like feel without the wrapping
• 8 to 35 lbs.
• softly padded headrest folds down not in use
• 2 full bottomweight cotton body layers in addition to designer print panel for superior support
• standard top strap length approximately 75"
• standard body panel dimensions 15.5-16" wide by 22.5-23" tall (including headrest)
• tall body means your mei tai grows as your toddler grows! For infants or smaller babies, simply fold once or twice at the waist before putting on to shorten body
• designed in Chicago, made in USA and China
Formerly known as Mei Tai