Looks like undies! On and off like undies! But there's more than meets the eye...
Simple design. Tailored cut. Extra layers where it counts.
At Bummis, they love cloth diapers a lot. That being said, they know that at some point you’ll be happy to be done with them! Bummi's Potty Pant will be your little one’s trusty companion for the transition from changing table to big-kid potty.
What’s so great about cloth? It lets your little one feel the wetness. Peeing in a potty starts to seem like a better idea after all. The icing on the cake? Babies in cloth tend to potty train SOONER!
|Small||18-25 lbs / 8-11 kg|
|Medium||25-30 lbs / 11-14 kg|
|Large||30-35 lbs / 14-16 kg|
|X-Large||35 lbs and up / 16 kg and up|
Special features of the Potty Pant:
- Very trim – can easily be worn under clothing. No fluffy bums here!
- Looks like underwear – let your little one feel like a big kid! Easy on, easy off.
- Accidents? No problem. Two hidden absorbent layers where it counts. One layer of long loop cotton terry and one layer of a special fabric that is a mix of fibres from cotton, polyester and rayon from bamboo - as absorbent as microfibre but easier to wash!
- Soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric for maximum comfort and to allow for that helpful sensation of wetness.
- Outer layer of waterproof fabric prevents leaks.
- Stretchy lightweight side panels make for a trimmer fit, ultimate comfort and greater adjustability. Will accommodate wee ones of all sizes – from skinny minis to chunky monkeys!
- Different sizes allow for a perfect fit. Most kids will potty train within a few months and will probably wear the same size throughout the process.
The Potty Pant is absorbent and was designed to prevent leaks when accidents happen. It was not designed to be as absorbent as a diaper, so may not be appropriate at nap time or bed time for some big-kids-in-training.
Bummi's Potty Pant is made with careful attention to detail in our own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that we are assured of good quality and fair labour practices. As much as possible, they use fabric and components that are sourced in North America. Our products are guaranteed to be free of lead, phthalates and BPA.